- Get cultured. Toronto has a museum JUST FOR SHOES. Really. There are also dance performances and opera and baroque orchestras. Find the balm for your soul here: Get Cultured: Arts, Theatre & Events
- Shop with a mission. Whether it’s unique vintage finds or designer delights, Toronto has something to fit everyone.
- Unwind. Greet the morning with a set of sun salutations by heading to a yoga class at BeHot Yoga, a hot yoga studio and spa in the heart of the Entertainment District. Or let it all go at one of our top spas.
- Savour it. Brunch is a way of life in Toronto, so do it right with these Toronto brunch tips. Or try an ethnic dish you’ve never had before. (Izakaya anyone?) The city’s diversity means every good food ever eaten can be enjoyed here.
- Own the night. Seeing a band, going dancing or just bar-hopping are all fair game. Toronto’s many well-loved haunts are ready for a night of exploration.
- In Two Days – Frommer’s
- The Ultimate 24-Hour Guide to Canada’s Biggest City – Matador Network
- 36 Hours in Toronto – New York Times
- Toronto Travel Guide – Fodor’s Travel