Now is the time of longer nights and brighter lights in Toronto. After an exhilarating day of shopping or urban skating, watch the lights set the city aglow as evening sets in. There’s extra time now to revel in long evenings with your favourite people, taking comfort in a delicious meal or cocktail and exploring Toronto’s unique museum nights or enjoying great seats at a hockey game or theatre production.
- Wave to jolly ol’ St. Nick at the The Santa Claus Parade.
- Wander the quaint cobblestone streets of The Distillery Historic District during the Toronto Christmas Market or the The Toronto Light Festival.
- Be a major-league fan at a Raptors basketball or Leafs hockey game at the Scotiabank Arena.
- Marvel at outdoor art installations at The Beaches Winter Stations or Harbourfront’s Ice breakers or the Winter Light Exhibition at Ontario Place.
- Pet a stingray or gaze at colourful jellies at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.
- Snowshoe or walk along snowy trails along the Humber River or within High Park.
- Embrace the icy arts at the Bloor-Yorkville Icefest.
- Skate up a storm at Nathan Phillips Square.
- Feast on a budget at top restos during Winterlicious.
- Ring in the Chinese New Year in authentic style in Chinatown.