- Be amazed. The always-entertaining Professor Wick brings his illusions and holiday magic – literally – to thrill the whole family.
- Skating inside. Imagine seeing elegant figure skaters performing in the middle of a castle! Glisse on Ice puts on an indoor skating show like no other.
- Santa is In the House. See the Big Guy in his castle workshop. Kids are also invited to make festive arts and crafts, visit with wintery holiday mascots and decorate tasty treats.
- Nighttime wonder. From December 17 to 23, visitors can explore the dazzling light displays throughout the gardens.
- See a live orchestra. During the nighttime holiday magic there will be holiday festivities in the castle, including live orchestra performances.
“A Nutcracker Christmas at the Castle” runs daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Dec 1, 2018 to Jan 6, 2019, excluding December 25.
Nighttime holiday magic runs 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Dec 17 to Dec 23, 2018.
For tickets and information please visit www.casaloma.ca