One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World has gotten even more wonderful as Hornblower is offering nighttime boat cruises – with fireworks! Get ready to “ooh” and “aah.”
Top Five Reasons to Take a Falls Fireworks Cruise
- Win at Instagram. The fireworks light up the Falls in ways you can’t even imagine and will light up your ‘gram too. Bonus: Views of the Niagara Gorge and the city skyline. Just imagine the selfie. #InTheMist
- BEST. DATE NIGHT. EVER. Score BIG points with your best guy or girl by taking them on one of these cruises. Go ahead and get dressed up because…
- It’s a little less wet. At night the boat travels a bit further away from the Falls for a “light mist” experience, so your fabulous outfit won’t get soaked! Ponchos are provided.
- Kick it up a notch. The fully-licensed bar onboard means you can have a cocktail while cruising! Or delicious Niagara craft beer and wine. It’s a 40-minute tour, so you can even have seconds.
- Little ones cruise free. Tickets for adults are $39.95 and children 5-12 years old are $35.95 while children 4 and under get on free.