7 Top Things to Do at Canada’s Wonderland
- Only Canada’s premier amusement park has Leviathan, a roller coaster that boasts speeds of 148 km/h with an 80-degree drop.
- Splash Works, a 20-acre water park featuring The Plunge, Super Soaker, the Lazy River and enough rides to leave you and your family prunier than ever.
- New for 2018: Lumberjack, takes guests for a thrilling ride on two swinging axe pendulums! With inversions reaching up to 22 metres (75 feet) high, Lumberjack gives riders the sensation of a huge inverted coaster loop. Flying Canoes is an interactive family ride that allows riders to control their journey of flight in two-person canoes that they control to fly higher or lower over the water!
- Skyhawk was the first ride of its kind in North America. Riders test their limits as they take command of the cockpit. More rides – Vortex, Shockwave, Behemoth and the 301-foot WindSeeker – are waiting to exhilarate you.
- Kids of all ages can have fun with Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts Gang in Planet Snoopy.
- “Dinosaurs Alive!” is seven acres of Jurassic fun with over 40 life-sized dinos.
- For gentler thrills there’s everything from carousels to train rides to Swan Lake.
Live Entertainment and Special Events
The fun and thrills at Canada’s Wonderland don’t end with the rides. The live entertainment is amazing too–with acts like acrobats and high divers–guests of all ages thrill to the shows the park has to offer.
There are different events all season long with special programming on Canada Day and Labour Day long weekends.