For immediate release
February 25, 2010
MAKE THE DREADED “NIGHT BEFORE” LESS DREADED AND PART OF YOUR HOLIDAY TRAVEL FROM TORONTO THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
TORONTO (November 15, 2010) – Forget that late night of packing and early morning of scraping the ice off the car and driving to Toronto for that vacation flight south. Travelling out of Toronto Pearson International Airport this holiday season has never been easier and more inviting than with the current packages that make the night before part of the vacation starting from only $98 per night. Get a head start on this year’s holiday vacation and take pleasure in the comfort of avoiding a frantic early morning drive. Ensure a good night’s rest, enjoy breakfast and catch a warm, free shuttle to the airport before taking off.
Toronto’s airport region hotels offer convenient and discounted packages for vacationers flying from Toronto, including parking and shuttle service:
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport has a Stay-Over Package and park for free for up to 14 days for rates starting at $119 on Friday or Saturday and $219 from Sunday through Thursday. The package includes free shuttle service to and from the airport and free high speed Internet service and bottled water. Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and ask for promo code PLP or visit www.fourpoints.com/torontoairport.com.
- Sandalwood Suites Hotel Toronto Airports' “Park Sleep and Go” package starts at $98. This package includes overnight accommodations in a standard room, deluxe continental breakfast, airport pick-up and drop off, and in-suite high speed Internet access. For more information visit www.sandalwoodhotel.com.
- Crown Plaza Toronto Airport offers packages which includes up to 21 days of parking for one vehicle, one night accommodations for up to two people, direct 24-hour airport shuttle, high-speed wireless Internet access, and complimentary newspaper. The Stay ’N Go program is valid year-round on new reservations. For more details visit www.crowneplazatorontoairport.ca 416.675.1234.
- Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites offers a package with complimentary parking for 8 days with rates starting at $119 per night and valid through December 31, 2010. They also offer a 15-day package which includes a savings of up to $280 on airport parking fees. This package starts at $124 per night and is valid until December 31, 2010. For more details visit www.hilton.com/torontoairport.
- Sheraton Toronto Hotel offers packages starting from $199 for parking up to 8 days. Includes accommodations in a traditional guestroom and complimentary luggage storage. For more information visit www.sheratontorontoairport.com
- Marriott Airport Hotel Toronto offers packages starting at $139 which includes one night accommodations, complimentary parking for 8 or 15 nights, and shuttle service to and from the airport. Offer valid until March 31st, 2011. For more information visit www.marriott.com/toronto.
- Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto offers parking packages starting from $102 Thursday, Friday and Saturday and from $131 Sunday through Wednesday. The package includes one night accommodations (kids under 18 stay free when sharing rooms with parents), parking for up to 14 days, and complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle transfer. For information visit www.radisson.com/toronto-hotel.com.
For those wishing to add a day or two to their winter holiday, Toronto’s west region attractions offer visitors plenty of options such as the Toronto Air Combat Zone, Black Creek Pioneer Village, Sherway Gardens, Downsview Park’s Trail of Lights, Canadian Air & Space Museum, or Woodbine Racetrack.
Downtown Toronto welcomes visitors for an excitement-packed day of holiday shopping, lunch at one of Toronto’s 7,000 restaurants, blockbuster museum exhibits, dazzling festivals, spectacular performing arts productions, and more!
For more Toronto inspiration and information on how to make the night before part of a winter vacation from Toronto, visit www.SeeTorontoNow.com
About Tourism Toronto
Tourism Toronto, Toronto’s Convention and Visitors Association, is an industry association of more than 1,200 members established to sell and market the Greater Toronto Region as a remarkable destination for tourists around the globe. For more information please visit www.SeeTorontoNow.com
- 30 -
For more information, contact:
Travel Media Assistance
Interested in covering Toronto? Fill out our form and let us know how we can help.
We are pleased to provide B-Roll to members of the media. Provide a few details so that we may process your request.
We're here to help! Have
Contact Us »