June 10 - 16
June 14 - 23
June 20 - 23
June 20 – 29
Opens June 21
June 21 - 30
Opens June 22
- Born to be Wild at the Shoppers Drug Mart OMNIMAX Theatre. An inspiring story of the bond between humans and animals. Stunningly captured in IMAX and narrated by Morgan Freeman.
- Game ON 2.0: An Exhibition: The world’s largest celebration of video games making its first Canadian appearance, Game On 2.0 features game design, development, and production including multiplayer games, handheld devices, original concept and character art, and the history’s most influential arcade machines.
- Mesopotamia The acclaimed exhibition makes its North American debut at the ROM during its international tour. Explore 3,000 years of accomplishments by the Mesopotamian society. Opens June 22.
- BIG The newest ROM exhibition showcases textiles and costume that, in their own remarkable way, are BIG … BIG in size, BIG in historical importance, BIG news, created by a BIG name, carry a BIG price tag, and so on.
- Revealing the Early Renaissance Explore the stories and secrets of Florentine art. “A sublime, otherworldly experience” — The Wall Street Journal
- Patti Smith: Camera Solo This exhibition provides a rare opportunity to experience a different side of this rock icon – best known for her profound influence on the nascent punk rock scene in the late 1970s and 80s – through her poetic expression in the visual arts.