What’s a Tourism Toronto Social Ambassador?
Good question. An ideal ambassador is a passionate local who loves to explore Toronto and wants to inspire others to visit and experience the city by spreading the word on social media.
Most importantly, being a social ambassador means collaborating with us to tell the Toronto story and acting as an extension of our Tourism Toronto social team, doing more of what you already do – passionately sharing Toronto with the world.
What do Ambassadors Have to do?
If you’re selected to be an ambassador, you may do a variety of things like:
- Instagram takeovers on the Tourism Toronto account
- Create a video for sharing on our social accounts and yours
- Write blog posts for us on your site and ours
- Provide original photos and rights to use them on our website, social media, emails, advertising – the works!
- Share our website content on your social channels
We’ll work through the details together!
How Do I Apply?
Interested? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be a great fit, along with three specific ideas that we can collaborate on and your rates. We can take it from there!