In the Spotlight: Canada’s Wonderland
It’s really no wonder that Canada’s Wonderland is one of the country’s premier amusement parks. Located close to Toronto and with over 200 attractions, 69 thrilling rides and a 20-acre water park, it’s where families come to spend quality time with each other and their good friends, G-Forces.
7 Top Things to Do at Canada’s Wonderland
- Only Canada’s premier amusement park has Leviathan, a roller coaster that boasts speeds of 148 km/h with an 80-degree drop.
- Splash Works, a 20-acre water park featuring The Plunge, Super Soaker, the Lazy River and enough rides to leave you and your family prunier than ever.
- Wonder Mountain’s Guardian, an award-winning 4-D interactive dark ride introduced in 2014, will thrill guests of all ages
- New for 2016: Skyhawk is the first ride of its kind in North America. Riders will test their limits as they take command of the cockpit. More rides – Vortex, Shockwave, Behemoth and the 301-foot WindSeeker – are waiting to exhilarate you.
- Kids of all ages can have fun with Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts Gang in Planet Snoopy.
- “Dinosaurs Alive!” is seven acres of Jurassic fun with over 40 life-sized dinos.
- For gentler thrills there’s everything from carousels to train rides to Swan Lake.
The fun and thrills at Canada’s Wonderland don’t end with the rides and Splash Works Waterpark. The live entertainment is amazing too, with acrobats, high divers and dancing fountains, guests of all ages will enjoy the family-friendly shows the Park has to offer.
More: Live Entertainment