- August 21 – 24, 2014
- Downtown Yonge Street Neighbourhood
The most spectacular street performers on Earth
Comedy, spontaneity and a dash of the unbelievable: 4 days and 4 nights of non-stop, action-packed, fun-filled entertainment. Comedians, contortionists, musicians, magicians, fire jugglers, acrobats, aerial artists, clowns and daredevils all come together for North America’s largest street performer festival, the largest epilepsy awareness event in the world on the world’s longest, most vibrant Street! Admission is by donation in support of Epilepsy Toronto. Prepare to be amazed!
- Check out the previous performance line-ups at the BuskerFest Performing Acts page.
- Check out the amazing performances in the BuskerFest Photo Gallery.
- Check out the Buskerfest Facebook page.
- Get regular updates about Toronto activities, events and festivals: Subscribe to the monthly Tourism Toronto e-Newsletter.