Redpath Toronto Waterfront Festival
July 1 to 3, 2016 along the Toronto Waterfront and at HTO Park. Visit the official website: TOWaterfrontFest.com. ShareThis
The Ultimate Waterfront Festival
If your perfect summer day includes good food, live music, cold drinks and a waterfront view, then you’re in luck – the Redpath Waterfront Festival is the Toronto festival by-the-water, and this year promises to serve up something for everyone.
What to See and Do
In 2016, bring your whole crew to celebrate the Canada Day (and July 4) long weekend. There will be plenty of activities all weekend long.
- The TALL SHIPS Challenge® Great Lakes Series, a spectacular array of Tall Ships, will be docked at HTO Park (Queens Quay just west of Rees Street) for public deck tours Friday through Sunday. Featured are the largest Viking ship built in modern days, the Draken Harald Hårfagre; the Spanish ship El Galeón, with six decks to explore; and from the U.S., the Pride of Baltimore II. Photo opportunities abound!
- The Royal Canadian Navy will be joining the festival for the first time with two 55-metre, coastal defence naval ships, a Navy-themed obstacle course and lots of interactive on-land activities.
- The Waterfront Artisan Market will offer unique products and delicious treats from 50 top artisans, crafters and chefs. Enjoy the beautiful waterfront while you eat, shop and browse through this scenic open-air market.
- Catch the crowd-favourite Ultimutts Stunt Dog Show, with non-stop, jaw-dropping tricks from adorable rescue pups! See them play piano, do handstands, skateboard, tightrope walk and so much more.
- The grand finale Parade of Sail on Sunday, July 3, will feature all festival ships and unique local vessels as they sail through the Toronto harbour to bid farewell. A rare sight not to be missed.
The Revitalized Queens Quay & Waterfront
Opened in 2015 after extensive revitalization efforts, the stunning waterfront promenade and boardwalk features a new pedestrian pathway as well as the Waterfront Trail, an extended cycling and rollerblading route with beautiful views of the lake.
Plan Your Stay
Search hotels and attractions to create your perfect getaway. New packages are available all the time.
Find more Toronto videos on our official YouTube channel.