September 21 to 30, 2017 at The Sony Centre and various other venues across Toronto. Visit the official website: JFL42.com.
Toronto’s Comedy Festival
JFL42 features 10 days of shows from some of the world’s greatest, cutting-edge comedians. Choose your headliner(s) and then spend the rest of the festival checking out the 42 other hilarious acts! Past headliners include Louis C.K., Aziz Ansari, Sarah Silverman, Seth Meyers, Lena Dunham and more.
Announced for 2017: Ali Wong, is coming to Toronto on September 23, 2017 for a special event within JFL42! The comedy sensation and star of the Netflix hit “Baby Cobra” is doing two live shows at the historic Winter Garden Theatre. Act fast to get your tickets.
How Do the Passes Work?
Instead of individual tickets, JFL42 has a pass system where you can see one or more of your favourite headliners plus some (or all!) of the other 42 acts. Each pass comes with 2+ credits, where one credit will get you one reservation to see any one act.
Here’s the scoop on how to get the most from your JFL42 experience:
- Start out by purchasing your pass. With many different options to choose from, there’s a pass for every comedy-lover:
- If you want a little bit of everything, The Classic pass is your ticket to a perfectly side-splitting time.
- If you want to check out the brand new ComedyCon, a ComedyCon Pass gets you that and more.
- If you’re not too hung up on any of those headliners, a Just the 42 pass will let you soak up the acts you really want to see.
- If you can’t pick between these and just want it all, The VIP Pass is your best bet for a fully-loaded festival experience.
- If you want to bypass this entire pass system, you can opt for individual tickets to take in any of the headliners or 42 acts à la carte.
Want more than laughs? No problem – there are plenty of festivals and events in Toronto to satisfy every taste.
Find more Toronto videos on our official YouTube channel.