T.O. Fact

We offer a variety of services to make your job easier.
More »

Student Passport Information

Download this info in PDF format »

U.S. and Canadian citizen children under age 19 arriving by land or sea* from contiguous territory and traveling with a school group, religious group, social or cultural organization, or sports team, may present an original or copy of his or her birth certifi cate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Canadian Citizenship Card. The group should be prepared to present a letter on organizational letterhead with the following information:

  • The name of the group and supervising adult
  • A list of the children on the trip, and the primary address, phone number, date of birth, place of birth, and name of at least one parent or legal guardian for each child
  • A written and signed statement of the supervising adult certifying that he or she has obtained parental or legal guardian consent for each participating child.

For more information on the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative for special groups, visit www.GetYouHome.gov.

*Arrivals by air travel requires passport. For more on Toronto, visit www.SeeTorontoNow.com






Privacy Policy     Legal     Employees       copyright © 2013 The Toronto Convention and Visitors Association. All rights reserved.